Monday, September 29, 2008

Full, Fluffy, Ragamuffin-y

I completed my first ragamuffin garland for the playroom last week!! The idea was inspired by The Nester. Since it's for the playroom, I made it more of a "boyish" garland with "take me out to the ball game" ribbon, plaids, stripes, denim, and stars! It even has some little treasures hidden within! I added pics of the kids and it's complete and hanging now! All this to say...I would LOVE to show you a picture, but alas my camera is still stranded in Dallas. Hopefully it will be back here on Friday night via my Mom and I can post some photos then! So, till Friday...I have to leave you hanging!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so crafty. I'm sure it is adorable. I can't wait to see it. What would we do without digital photos?

Amanda said...

So when was the last time a post of yours didn't have some fun, creative thing that you MADE??? Seriously, I can't even keep my house clean. I'm a little jealous. ;) Can't wait to see pics of it!!!

ginny said...

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's adorable!

Melissa said...

I'm lovin' all of your crafty ideas lately. I can't wait to see pictures!