Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bloglines...heard of it?

If you know me at all, then you know I LOVE to be organized! Weekly schedules, menu planning, and To Do lists are imbeded into my programming!!! I stumbled across a neat little gem that helps me keep even my blog surfing organized! This little site will help you keep track of ALL, that's right ALL the blogs you follow! Bloglines is a quick and easy way to check and see if the blogs you read have been updated. If they appear in BOLD print, that means that a new post is ready for you to read! I saved the link in my favorites file, which really makes it handy. Just click on the title above to get started. Or you can click here. Once you register (it's free) just click on the tab "FEEDS" and you can add all the links you like! It has saved me so much time.

Casita de Alaniz looks forward to being on your list of faves :)

Now why didn't I think of something like this?

No comments: