Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Monday


Go get yourself some stuffin'!! Here's a super yummy recipe that's a sure fire winner with the hubby, the picky kid and the "I'll eat anything you stick in front of me" toddler in your house! Well at least that's how it breaks down at mine...

Pepperidge Farm Chicken

6 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts

1/2 C. Mayonnaise

1 Stick Butter, melted

3 T. Dijon Mustard

1- 8 oz. pkg. Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing Mix, crushed


Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Mix mayo, mustard and butter together. Dip each chicken breast into the mixture and roll in the crushed stuffing mix to coat well. Place in a PAM sprayed baking dish. IMPORTANT STEP, if you have any stuffing remaining mix it with the remaining dip mixture and sprinkle around the chicken and pile it on top of the chicken!!! Don't under any circumstances throw all that goodness down the drain people. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until browned.



Thanks to my friend Jennifer L. for sharing this recipe in our church cookbook, and Darlene W. who the recipe originated from.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yummy! I have made something similar with boneless pork chops. It was actually the first meal I ever cooked for Dee when we were dating. But I never thought of using chicken.

Amanda said...

Yep - it's good! I've made it myself! Yum-O!

ginny said...

It is very good and easy!

Unknown said...

Yummers!! It is so good! I need to give it a Weight Watcher makeover so we can enjoy it again!