Monday, March 9, 2009

Q: Am I still alive? A: YES!!!!!!

Dear Blog,

Please forgive me for neglecting you these past few weeks. It seems that I have just not had the time to visit with you lately. While you are a priority to me, my husband, kids, friends, and home will always come first. These are nearest and dearest to my heart :)

Now that things are more settled on the home front, I look forward to visiting with you, recording memories, and posting photographs once again! Thanks for remaining faithful and understanding!

Sincerely,
Your Favorite Livin' La Vida Loca Mammasita

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your faithful readers miss you. But, we TOTALLY understand!!

Melissa said...

Been there, done that, and Yes, I completely understand! We will wait patiently until you are ready to catch us up :-)

Amanda said...

Ha! So true, so true. Look forward to "seeing" you back in blogland!

gayle said...

I have been feeling the stress and lack of time, too -- vacation will do that to you!

Hope we both are back to blogging again soon!