Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Monday...an ode to our best friend

What's on our menu when Mommy doesn't feel like cooking or we've eaten sandwiches for 4 days straight or the dog (whose name shall remain anonymous to protect the privacy of the accused) jumps up on the table and gobbles up the sandwiches I just made using up the last slices of wheat bread in the house, while we were changing Gracyn's diaper in her room ?

Our favorite place...

CHICK-FIL-A


To commemorate this delicious, satisfying, and always CHOCKED full of screaming kids...mine included...restaurant, please enjoy this little ditty. It sums up our feelings perfectly!
Love you Chick-fil-a.




4 comments:

ginny said...

PTL for CFA!

Melissa said...

We are there with you--a family favorite! Honestly, I'd be secretly excited if the doggie ruined our lunch and "forced" us to eat Chick-fil-A.

Rebecca said...

I absolutely love Chick-fil-A too!! I took Kylee there the other day and she loved the playground. Yea, now we HAVE to go back.

Amanda said...

Let's hear it for CFA!!! Great song - too funny. And I love that your dog ate your lunch so you HAD to eat there. I can't wait for our CFA birthday playdate!