Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun Fridays...my favorite people



Patriotism


Service


Duty


Honor


Loyalty


Choice


Pride


Traditions


Brotherhood


Unity


Endurance


Strength

Leadership


Responsibility


SOLDIER



Rees, you have made our family very proud.

We stand by you and support you as you choose a military career as your next step in life.

As you leave home, remember that you are loved, that you are prayed for, and that we believe in your dreams.


I love this quote by Harriet Tubman from an autobiographical novel,

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."



Love you Weezer :)




5 comments:

Amanda said...

Many thanks go out to all those serving our country!

I just saw your spring decor post. So cute! I love that basket you got at the Home Goods store. Is that the place you were telling me about???

Amanda said...

That was a very fun day with you guys and Weezer. I enjoyed going to the park and becoming like a child again running and chasing Cade. Love you Weezer!

Unknown said...

Rees in on his way in life now. I know he will take a positive direction and do well. Best of all it was his decision. We can't wait to see him when he is finished with boot camp.
Dad

Patti said...

Way to go Weeser!!! I am so proud of you. Dreams do come true!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Love you always,

Aunt Patti

Meemaw said...

I love you! I'm praying for you every day. I am with you always.
I'm very PROUD of you.
Love & kisses,
MEEMAW