Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Monday

Marinades, especially store bought ones are totally underrated in the world of food in my humble opinion. So many times when I flip onto Food Network, they're talking about "homemade marinades this" or "adding sliced ginger to that"...which is all well and good at times.

But seriously...
let's
take
the
help
where
we
can
get it
girls.

Let me introduce you to one of my favorite marinade mates:




DALE'S steak Seasoning



YES, that red spot says they've been making it for over 50 years {since 1946} and with good reason. It literally goes with everything! I love it mixed in with hamburger meat, or used as a marinade over steaks, pork, venison, and I've even marinated chicken in it with success! It just really is THAT delicious! Plan on adding a dash of DALE'S STEAK SEASONING to something on your menu this week.



In the mood for something new? Click on the DALE'S website for a complete list of recipes using beef, pork, poultry, and vegetables.

Welcome to the wonderful world of easy marinating!
The real secret behind melt in yo' mouth, flavorful meat!








No comments: