Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday TRUEISM

I'm BEHIND!!!!!!!!
Normally at this point in December, I have...
- mailed out my Christmas cards
- completed my Christmas shopping
- wrapped most of my gifts
- planned out my holidays
This particular year, I cannot check any of those things off my list.
But you know what I'm NOT going to do,
P-A-N-I-C.
You know what I AM going to do,
take it one day at a time.
It will all get done before December 25th and no one
will be all the wiser.
Except for my loyal blog readers, of course :)
Just keeping it real on truthful tuesday...what are you behind on?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Becky, I haven't done any of those things either. We are SSOOO behind in this household! Uggh!

Melissa said...

Hello, did you write this post just for me? I thought we were so ahead by getting the tree and outside lights done the week of T-Giving. But since then, we've made no additional progress!

I am also going with the "one day at a time" mentality. I have a to-do list taped above my desk, and I am just trying to make sure things get crossed off, a few each day. And I am trying so hard not to stress :-)

Alisha Stewart said...

You're not alone friend. You have a whole lot on your plate right now, so I know everyone will understand if you don't get those cards out in time:)

Rebecca said...

I haven't even taken the picture that I am going to use for my Christmas cards, much less ordered them or mailed them. I am with you!!

Patti said...

I am behing too. I lack a few Christmas presents and don't have the tree up yet either.
But it will all get done soon.
I just love the picture!!!
Love you,
Mom

gayle said...

I am behind on Christmas things, too. I was worried about getting cards out, I usually sent out about 130 cards, but this year, with the loss of my "other mom", I am cutting myself a break and I am only sending out cards to close friends or people who give/send me cards.