Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun Friday...one of our favorite places

Boogie on over to
THE WACO CHILDREN'S MUSEUM

Needing somewhere to let the kids roam when it's 112 degrees outside and you've
played with every toy in the toy box 10 times already in one day?
Let me recommend heading on over to your local children's museum!

We had an incredible time playing, learning, and goofing off together, when we

visited ours a few weeks ago with Aunt Manda.

Two stories of non-stop, hands-on activities for your kiddos
and
seriously frigid air conditioning for the mommas!




Like I said something for everyone.


{Lovely}

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, that is a great place. I love the last picture!

Rebecca said...

That is a great place!! I'm glad that you had a good time.

ginny said...

I've heard that's a great museum! Looks like lots of fun and look how cute Amanda's hair is...don't know if I've ever seen it that long. :)

Mom, Nani said...

Fun, fun, fun!