Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Fridays...my favorite things

A little blue coupon arrived in my mailbox last week and since I hadn't been in awhile I decided to visit Bath 'n Body Works to check out their new scents! And can I just say I am



SO


GLAD


I


DID.



Because I found my new house scent for spring...it's called pineapple orchid and it smells divine.
It's a perfect combination of smells that you'll love as soon as you light the wick! I've had several friends over since opening the candle and they have all commented on how lovely the house smells! Is you house in need of some spring-y smells? Are ya in a pinch for a Mother's Day gift on the fly? Then jet on over to B 'n B and stock up while the sales' still on. Plug-ins are on sale for 6 bucks and candles are buy one get one 50% off.



Trust me...your house AND your friends will thank you!!!!

2 comments:

Loukia said...

Mmm... thank you! I think I just might do some online shopping this afternoon... ;)

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Sounds wonderful, Becky! I'm always on the lookout for yummy new candles!