Saturday, October 11, 2008

6th Pic, 6th File, Meme

My friend Ginny, over at FIVE TEXANS, tagged me for this super easy photo meme! All I had to do was go to the sixth photo in the sixth file of my photos and post it. So here goes...


Drum roll please...the sixth photo from the sixth file is....


a picture of my sweet friend Amy and her precious daughter AnnMarie from back in 2006! They now live in Corpus Christi and we took a little vacation back in August to visit them and had such a great time! Hope you see this blast from the past Amy :) Love ya!
I tag Kristi, Amanda, and Melissa!!!

2 comments:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Fun! I'm on it.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! That's a little blast from the past! What a sweet day...I remember bringing that baby home so well! And now we're on #2! Time flies! Love y'all!!